This infographic for basic Mandarin phrases is free for you to download and use!
How to download
To download this ‘basic Mandarin phrases free infographic’, you need to right click on the image and then choose the option to copy or save.
You must add a do-follow link on the web page you use the infographic on to Classes A2Z as follows.
Infographic supplied by Classes A2Z
The ‘Classes A2Z’ must link to https://classesa2z.co.uk
We searched the internet and surveyed many of our language teachers about which would be the most helpful words or short phrases to learn in Mandarin. Our free infographic for basic Mandarin phrases is the result of our research and feedback. We hope you like it!
- ‘Hello’ in Mandarin to greet somebody.
- ‘I am’ in Mandarin when you want to tell somebody your name.
- ‘How much (money)’ in Mandarin for when you want to buy something.
- ‘Yes/No’ in Mandarin.
- ‘Thank you’ in Mandarin for when you want to be polite.
- ‘I don’t understand’ in Mandarin for when you’re confused.
- ‘Please’ in Mandarin for when you want to use manners.
- ‘Where’ in Mandarin for when you’re looking for something.
- ‘Excuse me’ in Mandarin for when you want to get somebodies attention.
- ‘Goodbye’ in Mandarin for when you’re leaving.
Classes A2Z offers many classes throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. When we write articles for our web pages and write articles for other web sites we very often build our own infographics. We’re always pleased to help other websites by sharing these infographics for free as long as you add a link to us.
If you have any infographics you’d like to share with us, we’re always happy to share them with our audience too!